What's new

Anyone on KLOV able to recommend me as a member

Hi as the title says, I want to join the KLOV forums but they require you to make a donation. I do not feel like making a paypal donation just for this so I was wondering if you would be able to recommend me as a member? My user name is the same as on here Fatality83. Thank you if you can help me.

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
Fatality83 said:
Hi as the title says, I want to join the KLOV forums but they require you to make a donation. I do not have a paypal account and do not feel like creating one just for this so I was wondering if you would be able to recommend me as a member? My user name is the same as on here Fatality83. Thank you if you can help me.
since when? i made a account there a while ago and it said nothing about donation

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
yea so i logged in and it now says i have to donate to post lol wtf, ive sold stuff on there before so idk whats up with that bs. they say its to prove im a real person......bleh ive sold stuff and got feedback, really? sorry i cant help u out bro

I've always hated KLOV. Thankfully there's a simple solution: Go to one of the other ten thousand arcade gaming forums.

Like this one! :D