What's new

Anyone on Google+?

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Just curious. It seems like Google+ died out fast, but it has soooooo much potential.

THTB

Very quiet. But the thing is, it has so much to offer. Especially for people who do broadcasts, and the fact that it is practically Twitter and Facebook rolled up into one as a bonus.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Eh, I never use it to be honest. Most people seem to have it, but nobody actively uses it.

aj1701

Warrior
Google already knows too much about me. At work we use gmail and google docs. Now it says IE9 is a legacy browser (wtf?). On my Andriod phone it tried to force my google account with non-gmail address to be a gmail primary address with my actual email as secondary. And of course the phone knows tons about me. So, no, I don't intend to use G+ and give up even more. :)

THTB

It's because people go to Facebook because it's the main thing right now. No one really explored Google+...there's a lot of benefit to it. Imagine when people who do internet broadcasts begin to take full advantage of the Hangout feature. That shit is godlike...and has great potential for like chatting with friends within the FGC and whatnot.

charlieonline

Search "CaseyJones" for active profile.
I def agree with you on that. Google has to market it more or something. Almost all my classmates have G+ yet go to Facebook to post messages anyways.