What's new

Anyone in Chicago?

AU_IM_DIGIMON

Kombatant
If you drive or willing to travel, cuz I have no car... :( , I stay in Racine, WI (like an hour and 15 mins away).

^_^

Which MKs do you play?

I mostly play 3, 4, ultimate, alittle bit of deception, I haven't gotten into the newer ones as much, they gameplay was slower, so I didn't like it as much. But I am currently refurbishing an ultimate MK3 arcade machine. Which ones do you play?

AU_IM_DIGIMON

Kombatant
IIRC Park Forest isn't too far from WI. Do you drive? And do you play other fighting games as well?

Welcome to the thread. ^_^

digimonemporer said:
IIRC Park Forest isn't too far from WI. Do you drive? And do you play other fighting games as well?

Welcome to the thread. ^_^
Thank you. Yeah I drive. I do play other fighting games, but rarely though. I mainly play UMK3 on XBL for now. I'm going to have to pick up SSF4 soon before He is Close walks me to Gamestop at gunpoint to get it. LOL

AU_IM_DIGIMON

Kombatant
LOL. Unfortunately I don't have an xbox with umk3 (or an xbox at all...I have PS3). so if you're down to come up and kick it, I can host games at my place. i don't drive though (i have no car).

we can always try mame .119 too. send me a pm or post here, and lemme know.

^_^

I live in the northwest burbs, Lake county to be specific. It's only like 40 minutes from city. I'm primarily fixed on umk3 but I play mk2 casually.