What's new

Anyone found the last intros/outros for characters?

I know there’s an outro in everyone’s spiked head chest, and I think one of each in Shang’s throne room, but that still leaves two intros and an outro unaccounted for.

Kratilim

Noob
I know one is in the Character Tower of each character. Maybe more after stage 1 and 2. Haven't progressed that far yet.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
So you definitely get one after completing a character tower stage 1 (cost is 25000) and Im about to get stage 2 soon for 50000 koins

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I think I’m just finishing up stage 3 with Jade and stage 2 with Frost... don’t remember if either of those have intros or victories as rewards. Maybe taunts and a Brutality? Can’t remember off the top of my head. Pretty sure stage 1 did though. Might find out about stage 4 tonight unless someone else already knows. I’ll check after work.

Prateek Shekhar

LeggoMyEggo
Stage 2 give a brutality. Stage 3 is the last outro in the game and costs 75000
Stage 5 gives the last intro or outro whichever you're missing.
I'm missing 1 Intro and 1 Taunt for Noob saibot both of which are rewards from Char Tower Stage 5

I think I’m just finishing up stage 3 with Jade and stage 2 with Frost... don’t remember if either of those have intros or victories as rewards. Maybe taunts and a Brutality? Can’t remember off the top of my head. Pretty sure stage 1 did though. Might find out about stage 4 tonight unless someone else already knows. I’ll check after work.
Stage 4 gives Taunt and Brutality for Noob. I have a video somewhere

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I'm missing 1 Intro and 1 Taunt for Noob saibot both of which are rewards from Char Tower Stage 5

So an additional Brutality??? Nice. I got one for Jade on stage 2, and Frost has one listed for stage 2 as well. I assume each character has the same reward setups. So I guess that means I’m taking them all to stage 4 at least!

There are 5 stages per character??? What are the requirements for stage 4 and 5? I’m already cringing at the 100 KB requirements onstage 3.

thesacrifist

Too old for this
50 Flawless rounds? I've had like 2 Flawless rounds so far playing MK11 in ToT. Are we really supposed to have to game the system by doing regular towers on very easy?

What's fun about that? Another example of poor design in the Towers of Time unfortunately. Seems like 10 different people designed 10 different aspects of it by themselves, then they just slapped it all together without looking at the whole picture.

kantboy-2

Ripper
I'm still grinding level 4 of the Kano requirements to get to level 5 and my most desired intro; beer chuging Kano.

I'll get it in 4 months. Bleh.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
That’s strange. I’m missing one outro and it’s stage 3.

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
Flawless round as in win the fight without getting hit at all or if you flawless the first or second (or third) round it counts?

If it's the first one then fuck you. The second one is doable. Boring, but doable.

Prateek Shekhar

LeggoMyEggo
Stage 5 requirements are like 150 Fatal Blows, 125 Fatalities, 125 Brutalities. Good luck

How many stages are there for each character? 5?
Could be more, though I dunno what is going to be there after 5. I should be beating 5 later tonight and getting the last Outro and Taunt I'm missing. Then the non-gear portion of Saibot would be over for me.

Whippoorwill

In my hater era
Flawless round as in win the fight without getting hit at all or if you flawless the first or second (or third) round it counts?

If it's the first one then fuck you. The second one is doable. Boring, but doable.
Each individual round counts. That one came naturally for me. Fatal blows are the bitch.