What's new

anyone else having trouble with scorpion?

nope LOL!

1. Tele fury
2. eat hell fires because they are the least of your worries
3. reject jump ins with db4 and db1 <-- from mid range only
4. abuse your b2 overhead if he is a turtler
5. stand block the teleports so you can punish with 21b2 or f22b1

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
I was pretty annoyed by scoprion, really anyone with a teleport. Especially with his fast normals and jump over punches during mixups. Really annoying.

i HATE kenshi mirror matches so i avoid picking him if the opponent does. I want the hype for kenshi to die down and everybody return to their mains so i can continue maining kenshi myself :) i hate seeing kenshi being played by scrubs online :/ his BnB combos are so easy and i love landing them in matches and seeing my opponent rage quit right before the fatality XD

I see why this thread was posted. People like to think that Kenshis bf3 his his bread and butter zoning....In my experience so far it's definitely not. Most of all against teleporters. And Scorpion happens to have a pretty fast teleport which leads into good combos. Against scropion I tend to hold block a lot more. Ill work my way to a big distance and then throw the occasional overhead sword to bait a teleport. When you get Scorpion to sit full screen holding block, you know that he is trying to teleport on reaction to any of your zoning abilities. When you see him doing this, try just throwing out a quick jab or something. 90% of the time they teleport and you are able to block and punish. When you block a teleport, just do his BnB combo. In case you haven't read other threads, its F22B1, dash, F32~db1, dash F32, bf2. If he attempts to rush you down at all, using bf2 is really good or if hes jumping in, use db4. I don't really use bf3 that much in this matchup or ever really since most characters have a teleport, and bf3 is really punishable.