What's new

Anybody else...

Nevrosis

Keelawutaye!
Anybody else think it's a waste of time playing NW online? The input lag doesn't allow you to punish anything on reaction, and when you actually get a combo in, you drop it 80% of the time. Online play with NW makes me extremely salty.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Online play with most characters, is a utter waste of time. Ermac and Sub Zero are somewhat exempt.

Nevrosis

Keelawutaye!
Yeah I used to play Sub-Zero and he's just as easy online as he is offline. I could even pull off my 65% corner reset combo sometimes. With NW I'm hella lucky if I can even accomplish a concise version of his BnBs. Rushdown characters like Sonya just keep mashing buttons and I can't get the timing to poke out of the pressure or punish on reaction because of the input lag. Really annoying. Plus I have slight lag on my TV. :(

Bobbss

Noob
Ah man, I usually play NW online and haven't encountered and problems...

Sometimes with the dash 1's, But that’s that all the time, say 30% of the time.

AK Toxic

Graphic Designer
These are your NW combos *holds up*...

......Now these are your NW combos, online.
*smash, smash, smash*

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
i appreciate this thread is kinda old but im new so i figured id answer anyway.yeah,i seem to have more trouble using nightwolf online than anybody else,its a damn shame because he's 1 of my favorite characters to use.great work on here btw,its good to see the nightwolf section of this forum alive,i could never understand everyone doing a 180 on nightwolf and labelling him as trash.that is complete bullshit.