What's new

Question Any tips for connecting a b3 after 113?

Shake

Noob
Hi guys, been practicing a combo that starts with a 113 followed by a b3 and im finding it really hard to connect with the back 3, the timing feels really ambiguous and I'm not sure exactly how to practice it at this point. I've noticed that if I input the b3 while the kick of the 113 is going it seems to connect more often so I've just been spamming b3 as fast as I can when I see the kick start, but that doesn't feel optimal and its kind of frustrating. Anyone have any tips?

soon as that heal hits hit it, i find mashing to be inconsistent unless you start mashing early in the string and mash hard

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
yeah because i never ever drop that and im too lazy to learn the other one which i should.... but ive noticed in training mode that 113 b3 is easy to do with that little timing trick
Yeah im like 90% offline with it, but online im around 30%? i'll try what you suggested instead online.

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
A trick I've been using online is inputting the B3 right as the last hit of the string connects. This seems to work everytime. It also works with the 223 string.