What's new

any other mk2 players in hawaii?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahimsa

Noob
any other competitive mk2 players in hawaii? i doubt it, the islands are so small and the game is so old..im pretty sure im the only decent one here.

Ahimsa

Noob
yea it's good for vacation..not so much for living..

anyway i only came across one other person from hawaii - st bioz. he wasn't bad but definitely not good. i wish i could play more people from here

Ahimsa

Noob
Tim Static said:
Ahimsa said:
he wasn't bad but definitely not good.
Like you know what good is, lol
tim static. once again. you're a fucking old ass dude playing video games..not only that but you're talking shit to a guy who you've never played against.

seriously. get a fucking life loser. send me a game invite on psn and we'll see what "good" is

Tim Static

Adminerator
Ahimsa said:
Tim Static said:
Ahimsa said:
tim static. once again. you're a fucking old ass dude playing video games..not only that but you're talking shit to a guy who you've never played against.

seriously. get a fucking life loser. send me a game invite on psn and we'll see what "good" is
lol your a fucking tool and a fucking cry baby

Ahimsa

Noob
Tim Static said:
Ahimsa said:
Tim Static said:
Ahimsa said:

haha you are around the age my dad is and i'd be fucking embarassed if i caught him posting on video game message boards posting childish pictures and e-thugging.

haha what a loser. you fail at life. you dodgin coward. keep making excuses why you won't play me.. shows how much of a coward you are

Tim Static

Adminerator
Ahimsa said:
Tim Static said:
Ahimsa said:
Tim Static said:
Ahimsa said:

haha you are around the age my dad is and i'd be fucking embarassed if i caught him posting on video game message boards posting childish pictures and e-thugging.

haha what a loser. you fail at life. you dodgin coward. keep making excuses why you won't play me.. shows how much of a coward you are
lol

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Thread locked. This thread has been dead for several years. Not to mention, no need to ask about Injustice in an MK2 forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.