What's new

Any news on PC version fixes?

1HDC1

Noob
So I didn't preorder/preload the game, but I am still getting crashes to desktop as well as other problems with the Steam version of the game. Any word on a timeline for fixes for these problems, or have people found some workarounds to prevent the crashing? Thanks.

Did you check if the entire game was downloaded? The game is installed in a bunch of different parts. The only issues I had with crashing were when I tried to access something that was not yet downloaded. I get where they were going with the whole streaming download thing but it definitely was not implemented well at all.

I assume it will never be perfect. It's unfortunate because I'd like to be able to play people who are better than me to improve.

Hey guys,

If you'd post your CTDs and problems in the bug squashing thread I created in Tech Talk, that would be awesome! I'm gonna try to get NRS peeps to look at it every so often, so tell your friends that have the PC version to post their problems in there please :D

TONY-T

Mad scientist
for some reason, as soon as gameplay starts on my pc version, the screen gets zoomed in and you can't see the life bars or meter. anyone else have this problem?