What's new

Any good players that play on the Vita?

MK_-NIGHTWING

Waiting 4 Injustice
I just got MK9 for the Vita yesterday. Leave your PSN ID down below if you wanna play some games. My online ID is FC_Milky, I also have MK for the PS3.

SirRaven

Teleport tickle fail
I think I've run into you before, don't remember if you whooped me or not. I also kinda recall playing someone last night. I was playing freddy

Feel free to add me. (PSN ID is same name) I'm always looking for decent opponents on Vita. Largely though, it seems parents thought that buying this for their pre-teens was a good idea. SMH

MK_-NIGHTWING

Waiting 4 Injustice
Feel free to add me. (PSN ID is same name) I'm always looking for decent opponents on Vita. Largely though, it seems parents thought that buying this for their pre-teens was a good idea. SMH
i cant send you a friend request, you have something on your privacy settings on

SirRaven

Teleport tickle fail
My PSN is the same as here - SirRaven

Dunno if it's just me but the last time I tried playing was last week and I was hitting horrible lag on both the PS3 and Vita. Went to a friend's house the next day and saw similar bad lag. I wonder if it was just a rough patch on PSN over those days...I haven't played since last Friday.

SirRaven

Teleport tickle fail
I think I might have played you in Ranked Tag the other night? Same username?
Yeah, same username but I've never played Ranked Tag. If it was ordinary Ranked 1v1, it's definitely possible. I think my tag record on both vita and ps3 remains at 0/0, lol.

Baraka Obama

8 Years of Bringin' the Pain!
Not "good" but looking to become "good" haha xD If you are interested, or anyone, really, it's : JTStyles41. PS3 and Vita, but usually Vita. Y'know I think I'm just ganna put my PSN in my profile xD

Goku

Noob
The lag on Vita is just as bad as the PS3, and the players as well :p. I just stick to offline, because online is bound to agitate the hell out of you...

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
The lag on Vita is just as bad as the PS3, and the players as well :p. I just stick to offline, because online is bound to agitate the hell out of you...
That might be you, I have played the VITA version and can personally say online has some awesome netcode, at least thats what it feels like to me compared to both of the console versions.

Goku

Noob
That might be you, I have played the VITA version and can personally say online has some awesome netcode, at least thats what it feels like to me compared to both of the console versions.
I don't even know, I very rarely go online on Vita for MK. It seems like the other players never have any lag, as their moves always cancel mine out even though I know I put my inputs in first. 3 second lag can kill in a match, it is just too laggy for me too enjoy( I always lost matches, due to the horrid lag-mostly by the cheap Bull too), but because of the lag I can't react to it. Hopefully the Online for Injustice is much better than MK9, the lag needs to be reduced heavily.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Everyone here add me, I'm lookin for more players to play on the Vita.

FOREVER_CHAMPlON

I'm on Knoterror's friends list if you wanna find me