What's new

Any advice?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
So I am heading to a tourney December 10th. One problem I have is MK is the ONLY game being played on PS3, and I am an xbox player. I have already looked for a fightstick, and they are completely out of my budget. Should I just buy a pad? Is the button config on xbox 360 similar to PS3? Is there some kind of PS3 to Xbox 360 converter I could use? Or better yet, is there an Xbox to PS3 converter out there?

Thanks in advance.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
i dunno if u grew up on x box but wen i bought my converter and ps 2 controller i noticed a world of difference, the seperate d pad buttons r so much easier if u dont have the money for that hori iniquity posted id recommend a stock ps controller +converter

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Thank you all for the advice! Tim seems like the best idea, so ill probably do that. Itll probably cost around 50-60 bucks, but hey, Im sure ill get hooked after one offline tourney anyway.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
Thank you all for the advice! Tim seems like the best idea, so ill probably do that. Itll probably cost around 50-60 bucks, but hey, Im sure ill get hooked after one offline tourney anyway.
eh might be a little more than that, unless you already have a PS2 pad, but yes, you will be hooked. Like cocaine. :)