What's new

Tech - Relentless Antiwakup stuff

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
so jason's charge is active for i think around 7 frames
beats most wakeups due to active frames having priority i guess
if they block instead, your still safe and you can armor through a reversal and start the mind games over again

i've tested on only a few of cast but seems to be 100% consistent so far on the few

this wrecks in the corner, due to mixups and tick throws and now "don't u wakeupbitch"

also, I'm speaking of non-enhanced version

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
imma make a list who this works on, hopefuly i'll have it up soon
Doesn't their armor just eat right through the 1 hit of temple punch?

Yeah, it will beat out non-armored wakeups but so will just about anything. I don't want you to waste your time testing it on all the non-armored wakeups in the game. Just tell us if it beats their 'go-to' armored wakeup. So far, it seems it doesn't beat any of those. :(

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!

Yeah, it will beat out non-armored wakeups but so will just about anything. I don't want you to waste your time testing it on all the non-armored wakeups in the game. Just tell us if it beats their 'go-to' armored wakeup. So far, it seems it doesn't beat any of those. :(
Meaty b1~ex tight squeeze should in theory beat most wakeups. Even d4/d3/d1~ex tight squeeze. You might wanna try that.

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA

it beats a lot of moves i've tested so far, armor included, it's not the end all of wakeups special though
like kung lao's armored spin still beats it
also, if u can get them in the corner with no meter... lol they pretty much stuck

I'll make a list, it may be character / meter specific, like kung lao, but ey... thats fine, thats why im going to make a list we can peak at real quick for reference

also off topic... i can connect B1 2 2 four times midscreen.... and I don't really see any new combo's in the combo thread.... are they hiding somewhere else?

edit: the reason some armors don't beat it is because active frames vs startup frames

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
it beats a lot of moves i've tested so far, armor included, it's not the end all of wakeups special though
also, if u can get them in the corner with no meter... lol they pretty much stuck

I'll make a list, it may be character / meter specific, like kung lao, but ey... thats fine, thats why im going to make a list we can peak at real quick for reference

also off topic... i can connect B1 2 2 four times midscreen.... and I don't really see any new combo's in the combo thread.... are they hiding somewhere else?
New patch just came out making this possible. Give it some time for things to be updated.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Meaty b1~ex tight squeeze should in theory beat most wakeups. Even d4/d3/d1~ex tight squeeze. You might wanna try that.
Yeah, those work for the most part but d1 is a little difficult. I've had luck with meaty b3~exTS and meaty f4~exTS. I find the forward movement very beneficial, plus they cancel nicely into TS using input shortcuts without accidental db1's coming out.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.

edit: the reason some armors don't beat it is because active frames vs startup frames
If you find it beats armored wakeups, please make the list! And if you do find any new combos, just post them in the combo thread and hopefully we'll get @zoofs or @Juggs to update the OP since most of his Relentless/Unstoppable combos and setups have changed since the last patch.