What's new

Tech - Demolition Anti-Wakeup

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
This is probably really good to use in the corner especially, or maybe as a combo ender. Still messing around with this. Shown with Throw Break on and off in each example. This is in no way guaranteed. The timing is a little difficult and they can stay on the ground longer for this not to work. Similar to what Jacqui can do with her ex-low rocket setup.

Anti-wakeup

Anti-enhanced wakeup

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
you can also through stun and use B14 the 1 will detonate at same time as the OH hits which stuffs Armored Meter WU and puts you into combo F4,DF1,1,F4,DF1,1,F4,DD1 (reload) or if you miss DD1 just burn meter DD1 into reload after B3 or B14 25% sets them to full screen and reloads you if you end it with DD1

anyways cool Tech

@I GOT HANDS , @StealthyMuffin , @WidowPuppy , @PND OmegaK , @YOMI DJT , @KIllaByte

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
I've been doing sweep-detonate also for a low option with extra damage. Combos don't seem to scale down damage as much if u start with a sweep like I posted in the video thread.

I think it's best to use shock grenade midscreen and frag grenade corner with this tactic.