What's new

Anti Shang Tech v3 - Soul Traps by Check4900

STORMS

Co-founder
Owner
Administrator
Founder
This time, it's a tag team video and it's not really even the "exposing Shang factor" in this video that is so eye-candy... it's just the damn combos! Check is truly a combo artist as you watch this video you just see things that make you go "wow". He does note that these combos as far as the "tech" goes only really relates to Scorpion and Quan Chi. However he notes that "you can pres block during the soul steal to avoid the rest of its damage and make yourself recover sooner, punishing Shang before his animation is complete".

Attachments

Sokon

宗棍
Why dose everyone beat up on poor old Shang. He just wants your soul. Its not like you're going to be doing anything with it after your dead. I think Detroit can agree with me when I say we just need to get along and stop making anti-shang tech.

STORMS

Co-founder
Owner
Administrator
Founder
Why dose everyone beat up on poor old Shang. He just wants your soul. Its not like you're going to be doing anything with it after your dead. I think Detroit can agree with me when I say we just need to get along and stop making anti-shang tech.
If it's there it should be seen. In time, you never know what other kinds of "flaws" we'll find in the game. It's about leveling up. I do not believe these techs could stop Detroit's Shang... his Shang is always in control when he morphs, not the other way around.

Dann

Noob
why does check hate shang tsung so much? whats up with all this anti-shang tsung tech? theres not that many people that use him anyway. he should make new anti jax and freddy krueger videos. That would make me and a bunch of other people really happy. :)

Sokon

宗棍
I'm just joking around STORMS. I completely agree that every flaw should be covered in a game. I hope that NRS reads these forums so that they can learn from these discovered exploits and make a better game next time around. NRS needs to understand that it is the community that drives the game, not the other way around.

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
no video can hurt shang tsung,he has solutions for every match,and no bad matches at all,he is a beast!!!!!

Seapeople

This one's for you
I don't think this just relates to Scorpion & Quan. They're the only characters that do significant damage afterward as shown in the video. I think every character can do some chip damage after the soul steal