What's new

Tech - Cyrax Anti-Ermac Tech

exflyingbooty

This dream has a sad ending
his disappear works like mileena's fade so technically any air throw will work on him it's just trying to grab him that's the issue

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
@scarsunseen yeah someone told me this a while ago, but its still damn hard to grab him in air. its still a bitch.

think it was @Kindred where you the one who told me Cyrax can grab Ermac out of air?

Last edited:

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
no, they dont. only throws capture ermac while he's using vanish.
i didn't say anything else captured Ermac, i said Air kicks catch him after he gets out of it. if you time it right and then said it would be a nightmare to even try to time that right.

but yes you are correct.

Not exactly new. Disappear is not grab invulnerable.

D'Vorah X Ray, command grabs on the ground, normal grabs. All can be used to punish.

Though if it wasn't known within the Cyrax community, then it is good to cover/share it.

SOULWARRIOR 71K

XBL: SOULWARRIOR 71K PSN: SOULWARRIOR71K
The air grab works well against Kenshi too (jump back as soon as he teleports and then AA grab in the air). Shinnok not so much because if you mistime it, his teleport reverses your input and then you'll get teleport instead of grab. As shown in @scarsunseen's video, it works against Ermac as does sending a nice air bomb to wait for him to reappear and/or to bait the teleport kick.