What's new

Question Anti Air Combos?

Could somebody give a list of anti-air combos using Skarlet's standing 1? I could not seem to find any in Ninj's combo thread. Thanks in advance.

-Plum

P.S. Why is Skarlet's throw 11%?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
standing 1 is too static i preffer standing 2

try this: 2 up slash 23 rd~down slash 114 rd~slide

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
U3 is too slow (16 frames) to be used as an anti-air IMO. Standing 1, 2, D1, or F43 are more consistent. I prefer F43 because even if I mistime it, I'll be relatively safe and the F4 can lead into a full combo.
Yeap F4 has Hit confirming Proprieties

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
Could somebody give a list of anti-air combos using Skarlet's standing 1? I could not seem to find any in Ninj's combo thread. Thanks in advance.

-Plum

P.S. Why is Skarlet's throw 11%?
Skarlet's throw used to do 18% which was a glitch so NetherRealm patched it down to 11% slightly below average to troll

SaJa

FH_FenriR
2, up slash, 2, 3, down slash, [1, 1, 2 for reset] or [1, 1, 4, slide] or [f4, 3] or [2, dagger, 2, slide] or [f4, slide].

F4 is good also but I still don't use it as AA.

Dunno if the air dagger can be used as an AA a close position, but if we can so I guess we also can make a combo from there.

How are you guys confirming the first hit of your anti air combos into up slash/ down slash? It seems really hard to do against an actual opponent.

ryublaze

Noob
How are you guys confirming the first hit of your anti air combos into up slash/ down slash? It seems really hard to do against an actual opponent.
It's an option select. You can just input the Up/Down Slash after you press 1 or 2 and it'll combo. If you miss the 1 or 2 the Up/Down Slash won't come out.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
It's an option select. You can just input the Up/Down Slash after you press 1 or 2 and it'll combo. If you miss the 1 or 2 the Up/Down Slash won't come out.
Red i think he is being a bit slow on the execution that is why is not hit confirming