What's new

Another XBL Tourney!

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I've been browsing the site non-stop for the last few days hoping that those "leagues" would be revived somehow until I realized...they probably never will lol. So I figured, instead of complex systems or waiting forever for a league/season to start, why not get a nice little tournament in right now? The community seems pretty active on live, which is a good thing since I just got back on.

8 Entrants

1. Dreamcatcher - IDreamcatcherI
2. DizGirlWillOwnU - BomChikaWahWahh
3. mistaKM - mistaKM
4. onewhite1gold - onewhite1gold
5. black album - blk albm
6. madwak - MD Wk
7. DarkNatasX - DarkNatasX
8. Rockzilla220 - LyeByMistakex

Rest assured I'm not very flakey. If you play, I'll update and enforce...anyone can enter.

Rules

-matches determined by seeding (1 plays 16, 2 plays 15, and so on...)
-first to 10 wins advances to next round
-NO excuses or reasons not to play (lag, etc.)...you don't play, you forfeit
-the winner gets a COOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noob
Rest assured, my league is more than certainly happening. Divisions are ready, ID list ist ready, scheduling has begun. Everything should be posted by tomorrow.

whoa another tourney?

Lets try and get ONE to work correctly then well see about doing another one! So far no one has been able to run a tourney right - including me.

People either dont show up, or there's massive delay and the results or questioned, etc.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
whoa another tourney?

Lets try and get ONE to work correctly then well see about doing another one! So far no one has been able to run a tourney right - including me.

People either dont show up, or there's massive delay and the results or questioned, etc.
What are you going to, revive your tournament thread? Like I said, if people show, I will update. Give it a shot, it'll be fun either way. You and I have the exact same post count right now, I just noticed.

What are you going to, revive your tournament thread? Like I said, if people show, I will update. Give it a shot, it'll be fun either way. You and I have the exact same post count right now, I just noticed.
Just saying man tourneys have a history of failing.

9.95 has his tourney up and he has experience running these sorts of things, lets see how that one does first before making yet another one.

But hey, by all means go ahead and try to run your own tourney too. I look forward to the massive failure.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Just saying man tourneys have a history of failing.

9.95 has his tourney up and he has experience running these sorts of things, lets see how that one does first before making yet another one.

But hey, by all means go ahead and try to run your own tourney too. I look forward to the massive failure.
Wow. w/e

add me if this thing ever gets up and running. It seems darxyde is doing all in his power to discredit this.

Yeah im trying hard!!!

ERRR!!!!!!!!!

I was just stating my opinion. 9.95 is being very active in his thread and like I said he is a much mor experienced moderator of tourneys/leauges/whatever.

If this thing gets going so be it. Hell Ill join it if it does.

MaDWaK

Noob
ok let me get up in dis. Hopefully I can get my internet upgraded and get some good matches going. i played/got murked by most of you guys anyway so you guys know my skill level. GT: GH05TmaYne