What's new

Another Made In New York tournament

We want to have another tournament on or around the weekend of august 30-31st. There inevitably will be an issue with the date I set with at least a few guys so I say so tentatively. I want as many dudes as possible to attend if you play and you live reasonably close by get your ass over here. We will be partying afterwards of course, but will have an earlier start time and schedule made at least a day or so in advance so that it can be run as quickly and effeciently as possible which I guarantee. The 3 machines (1 3x3, 1 standard, 1 dual) will be ready to go and set up with fresh buttons and sticks as well.

I am not a big fan of online play for many obvious reasons, so even if you prefer to play that way we encourage you to come down and play on our arcade machines anyway. We will be around for plenty of casuals before hand as well as after the tournament to help you get a better feel for arcade play, which has been and always will be the true measuring stick of a player. Shock Im assuming theres a good chance your busy that weekend but I want to make sure you can come, I hope to have everybody I brought from my crew sober and ready to go this time as well as hopefully Crazy Dominican and a few other guys. Let me know

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
The 30th shouldn't be a problem, I'll talk to some people as well.