What's new

Another 16 Bit Top 8 Congrats Thread

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Again. AGAIN. With Catwoman.

I would like to think that we agree that @GGA 16 Bit 's 0 - 2 comeback against Noobe to qualify for Top 8 at UFGT was some of the smartest and most clutch play we've seen for our girl Selena. Solid execution, smart decisions, matchup knowledge, trait usage, adaptation, and a couple strikes of good luck.

A big thank you from all of us for keeping CW in the spotlight! Everyone who watches our game, player or not, hears how much more the crowd unites in support of you and Catwoman over anyone else who takes that stage.

Catwoman community for best community and Catwoman for hero character of Injustice. I don't think I've ever been more proud of playing the character that I play in a fighting game. I love when Quan's and Kitana's do well, and Pig's Kenshi because you guys know I'm also a Day 1 of DLC Kenshi player...

But there's something about the hype of Catwoman. It's not just how cool she is as a design and how fun she is to play, it's about how hype EVERYONE gets to see her on stream. Even the other "shitters" like Shazam, Grundy, Nightwing, Harley, Lobo, Scorpion, Lex... NONE of them get the hype of a united crowd behind them when they win. We're lucky to have a character that everyone gets behind 100% to win in every match she has, but we're also lucky to have such a dedicated and passionate player with the talent to make her shine for the world sometimes, that also brings even more love to our community by being a community leader and KTP host.

3 major Top 8's, one of them (so far) resulting in 2nd. It won't happen all the time (she's a shitter), but it's pretty awesome that she's getting this far.

Last edited:

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Yo thanks man. You know how emo I get and how much I want to do well with Selina.

I had two other great sets today. Whiteboi beating me in winners finals of pools was a close 3-2 that was game for game. Then against Pig I won game 1, he won game 2 & 3 and had a near 100% lead in game 4. Facing elimination I came back, won that game and went on to win the final game. It's a shame neither set was streamed.

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.
Top 8 starts at 2pm guys, hop on stream and cheer 16 bit on against PL!

I'll be in the crowd, meowing and yelling my whiskers off.

oP Twist

Unknown Nightwing
The catwoman forum has almost as many downplayers as the NW forums lol congrats 16 bit on top 8 i cant imagine how emo you would be if u lost 3-2 to noobe :16Bit

Backfire

Noob
@GGA 16 Bit that was brilliant gameplay. saw some new catwoman tech i have seen yet, loved the crossup catdash!!! your games were definitely the most entertaining.

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
Someone posted the pop off on Carl white on YouTube lol.

Does bit have the most fundamentals in injustice? Probably. He has too because of his character. So dam clutch. Congratulations.