What's new

Question - Cybernetic Annoying up laser

Hey everyone, first post! I'm having trouble figuring out why b2+3+db1 comes out up laser instead of straight laser. This happens so much.

I can perform it pretty much flawlessly in training. Player vs playerseems to be the problem.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Do you have negative edge on in your settings? If it's on turn it off.

KitanawantstheD

CERTIFIED WANKER
I have the same issue sometimes. Just practice it more. Eventually it becomes muscle memory and you'll never do it again. Well, maybe once or twice lol

You're rushing the db input and probably hitting back-3-1 without realising. Try doing b+2,d+3,b+1 slowly and building up your sped. Don't rush execution practice, bad habits are harder to undo than they are to learn.

You're rushing the db input and probably hitting back-3-1 without realising. Try doing b+2,d+3,b+1 slowly and building up your sped. Don't rush execution practice, bad habits are harder to undo than they are to learn.
That could be it. I'll have to see if the problem goes away if I do it a little slower.

lemmywinks

losing record
I used to do it all the time, but less often now. I had to lab it a little while and not try to mash out the motion anxiously.

On a side note, it would be nice if the move at least had a purpose if it's going to be there.

#buffuplaser