What's new

Match Footage aNinj's Post-Patch "Analyze Me" Skarlet Video 1

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Hey everyone. Let me start off by prefacing with an apology - I don't have my 42" TV yet and as such I have a crappy setup for recording videos. I'll make sure my next one is setup correctly so it's at least as straight on as it could be. So please refrain from stating the obvious about the video quality. Thanks!

I played the following TS35 rank Sonya player on Ranked, and then in private matches to help him practice against the Skarlet matchup. In future threads, I will be posting more than 1 match, I just don't have time tonight/this weekend.

All comments, speculation, theory, etc. is welcome. In future videos I'll also try not to talk to myself.

I have picked up a sudden interest in skarlet and this video pretty much just made it clear that i want to try out skarlet. But one question how bad is she effected by lag 1 thing to note is that i can do the ndc for kabal perfectly online so i can do the execution but is it just impossible to do online ? thanks in advance.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Amazing stuff. I was just thinking about the fact that is was pretty hard to find out good skalet players videos ingame (no combot stuffs) to have a look of how to play her.
I hope we will have many more soon with better quality because you really rock man ;)

keep going :)