What's new

Animality question

Hey guys 43 year old beat em up lover here, full time Dad so play when the house sleeps, I've recently been brushing up on king of fighters xv. Tekken 8 and street fighter 6, but hey mortal kombat and injustice are my go to, so sorry for the blasphemy, for all you hard-core mk nuts, after my little break off course I've just downloaded the lengthy patch, because I've been waiting for the day they finally bring back animalitys, but my burning question is, and I'm hoping it's a yes you do, please tell me to pull off animality you still need to off not blocked final round, being a best em up fanatic for years, I'm old school so like the challenge, please tell me that's still the conditions, or have they made it easy just do like fatality hope it's the first thx guys

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Hey guys 43 year old beat em up lover here, full time Dad so play when the house sleeps, I've recently been brushing up on king of fighters xv. Tekken 8 and street fighter 6, but hey mortal kombat and injustice are my go to, so sorry for the blasphemy, for all you hard-core mk nuts, after my little break off course I've just downloaded the lengthy patch, because I've been waiting for the day they finally bring back animalitys, but my burning question is, and I'm hoping it's a yes you do, please tell me to pull off animality you still need to off not blocked final round, being a best em up fanatic for years, I'm old school so like the challenge, please tell me that's still the conditions, or have they made it easy just do like fatality hope it's the first thx guys
Nah no conditions. NRS keeps getting more and more pressure to make finishers easier.

If you want finishers with conditions attached to them, there's Brutalities