What's new

Angola Mk Scene - "The Goal is going over 30 players until the end of the year"

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
The Angolan MK Scene is getting strong and the those who only play casually are leaving. On the other hand, some old Trilogy top players are making an announcement of joining the boat of victory, "the game sounds a lot of fun" Says "Sheriff" da Celia, old MK Trilogy top tier.

So including him, I've recently created a clan of 12 ppl along with DarkSlayerSmith and my nephew "BM" who we see a "Maxter" in him. To prepare a few more old MK Trilogy players and get them ready for the next tournament, I'm sure they'll do fine

DarkSlayerSmith just introduced how exactly he plays MK9 in a different region yesterday among some of his cool friends who also played Budokai Tenkaichi 3 at the highest Level, a small community shall raise in the next months from there, since they got surprised on how far behind they're compared to MK Titans.

So lets hope everything runs well, with the Help of Natgil corp, JAM Lounge corp, MK Titans is slowly becoming an Angolan VSM, where Natgil is our Kombat Network.

And the MK Community is the best Gamming Community in Angola by far, because we're known overseas, NeoRussell helped a lot by coming in here and he is possibly going back soon, and this year we may have Ghana's top players to participate in our tournaments.

We're waiting for LavaG Mix-Up CJ and SelasieBrown to be on the next tournament to scheduled with their arrival

Things are getting exiting, and more serious than before.
Two years ago i was just a guy who was in my Room doing Kung Lao and Scorpion combos while VGSA (Video Game Sports Association) was discussing if i'm free or not because i didn't show up on their first tournament.

Today i'm the most Angolan Successful player who helps the MK community getting stronger and bigger, by promoting events tournaments, and welcoming anyone from the other corner of the world to our home.

I really hope to get to EVO this year, it will be really hype to meet ya all, my goal is having fun, fighting high level matches and never cares about what could happen next.

By the end of the year, i aim to get even more players in Mortal Kombat 9 to play at tournaments.

Shoutouts to TYM for being so welcoming, and promoting MK, its hard to believe that in a few more months i will have exactly 2 years in here, and I've met a lot of people, of any kind, thank you all.

LavaG

Representing Gamers Republic GH
I can't wait to be in Angola, scene in Ghana not bad either, growing gradually and more players leveling up, only problem is getting all of us together to have a tournament, but i know dat is not too far away from now, shoutouts to the Angola Scene and de whole MK community, its a great one:).