What's new

Amazing anti-crossup reverse Air Grab

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
This is some good tech.

Too bad people almost never even dare to jump at/around me when I’m playing her because it’s almost never worth the risk.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
This is some good tech.

Too bad people almost never even dare to jump at/around me when I’m playing her because it’s almost never worth the risk.
Right but they feel safer doing crossups. Now they shouldnt. Imagine landing this as they jump over you in the corner.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Awesome find, thanks! Also, was that f1,12 into fatal blow after the EX puddle? And if so, what’s the rationale behind it (optimal damage, easier to hit, etc) if you don’t mind me asking?
Good question. The optimal damage combo of standing 1, F13 FB is very timing sensitive. Even if you hit the combo, the FB can miss if the F13 isn't low enough to the ground. This combo is a little less damage, but guarantees to connect the FB.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Good question. The optimal damage combo of standing 1, F13 FB is very timing sensitive. Even if you hit the combo, the FB can miss if the F13 isn't low enough to the ground. This combo is a little less damage, but guarantees to connect the FB.
Awesome, thanks! I’ll take easier to hit over optimal with her finicky ass all day lol.