What's new

Am I the only one that hates Arcade Fire?

I just heard they won something at the Grammy's, and it reminded me of how much I loathe these guys.

Seriously, if I type "arcade" into eBay and get tickets to something one more time...

I can honestly say I've never heard of them or heard them and I can probably guarantee that I would hate them if I had! The grammy's are pretty much a sure fire way to tell me if a band isn't going to be my style.

Tim Static

Adminerator
They arent my favorite band but i am glad they won over the true garbage they were up against last night in the Album of the Year category.

Katy Perry? REALLY?

imo Mumford & Sons should have been nominated and won that award. by FAR the best album i heard in 2010.

And what the hell was the deal with Justin Bieber dancing with a bunch of Smokes? Like, literally Smokes from Mortal Kombat dancing behind him. Ed even tweeted about it. I mean I have nothing against the kid, but to say the mercury's rising on the annoy-o-meter would be an understatement.

Tim Static said:
imo Mumford & Sons should have been nominated and won that award. by FAR the best album i heard in 2010.
Agreed man, there new one is just takes on the feeling that it is alive and that its not your standard check list of cliches