What's new

Alternative reptile combos

we all of course know reptiles elbowdash whiff n.p combos and his 122 BnB but in this thread i want you guys to explore reptiles different variations of his combos that are doable online

i found

j.p 32exacidhand dash 32ffb 32sfb 321slide - 39% 1 meter

(or your could do 32exacidhand elbowdashwhiff n.p 32 ffb sfb 321slide if your feeling risky)

j.p 32exffb n.p 32sfb 321slide - 43% 1 meter

please dont flame saying 'its not his best use of meter etc' i know reptile doesn t need meter in his bnbs but we need alternative combos for different situations and for flashiness if you like impressing people ;)

Was playing around in training mode, came up with this. Just replace Reptiles basic BnB ending(321 slide) with 2, F+3, 1+2. The combo completes at F+3, but will still combo into the 1+2 giving you additional 7% damage.

So, jip, 122, slow fb, 32, fast fb, 2, f+3, 1+2 = 37%. 40% if you add the njp. Note, there are times when opponent is in the corner the 1+2 won't connect not sure if it is on my part though. =)

Plus the flip just looks cool.

lol yeah but if your playing against someone who understands the game they should block it lol online doesnt matter much unfortunetly

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Yeah, it's unfortunate how easily the flip is blocked. I like it though, it's stylish. Generally I just use if I win the match for a styletality :p

lol ive already put one of my combos in your thread..you can have this one too :p.. u could also start the combo with exacidhand as it will go thru projectiles and hits overhead..they cant fuzzy block it either like the other 122 overhead starter

Kovu

The Crownless King
we all of course know reptiles elbowdash whiff n.p combos and his 122 BnB but in this thread i want you guys to explore reptiles different variations of his combos that are doable online

i found

n.p 32exacidhand dash 32ffb 32sfb 321slide - 39% 1 meter

(or your could do 32exacidhand elbowdashwhiff n.p 32 ffb sfb 321slide if your feeling risky)

n.p 32exffb n.p 32sfb 321slide - 43% 1 meter

please dont flame saying 'its not his best use of meter etc' i know reptile doesn t need meter in his bnbs but we need alternative combos for different situations and for flashiness if you like impressing people ;)
Call me a noob, which I am, but what exactly is n.p and sfb?

Call me a noob, which I am, but what exactly is n.p and sfb?
Neutral punch and slow force ball

Side note: in the second combo when i try to hit the second n.j it just crashes them to the ground and ends the combo is this a result of the patch or is it just very strict timing?

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
NP is what 1 or 2? When I see Neutral punch I always thinking Neutral Jump Punch in which neither of these combos are possible.