What's new

Alternate/Classic outfits

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
How do you select them? I have the classic Reptile skin and I've unlocked a few alternate outfits from the Krypt, but I have no idea how to choose them...

When selecting a character, use the start button and it will give you the option. Also, add me on PSN man. Every time I try adding you it says you don't exist.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
CrazySlasher27 said:
When selecting a character, use the start button and it will give you the option. Also, add me on PSN man. Every time I try adding you it says you don't exist.
It's not letting me for some reason. Is there something else you have to do?

You have to go to the Nekropolis first. Go the character you got the item for and select them and you'll get the costume. Then you just press start over them on the character select screen and you can choose which one you want.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
CrazySlasher27 said:
my PSN is DCIguy01

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Davey_8000 said:
You have to go to the Nekropolis first. Go the character you got the item for and select them and you'll get the costume. Then you just press start over them on the character select screen and you can choose which one you want.
Oh thanks I missed that.

If anyone has an extra klassic Sub Zero or Kitana code and has an MK cabinet, I'll swap you for any revision (2 EPROM upgrade) for any version you'd like MK-UMK3 and I'll throw in the MK Avatar and Themes DLC that came with my TE.