What's new

ALRIGHTY GUYS!

iitRueii

Mortal
Welll alllllrightttttyyyyy thereeeee!

Currently playing the injustice demo and loving it.

Have a youtube channel - "TrU3Ta1ent" - based on fighters and will be doing injustice when it comes out (try get some high level games)

Atm im ssf4 player but if the online is good in injustice there is room for 2 fighters in my life :p

Saw this was a good place for injustice so thought id become a member!

Anyway just thought i'd say a friendly hi and give a bit of info about me,

cheers!

Greetings.
Welcome to this land of learning, knowledge, savage beasts and cuddly ponies, named TestYourMight.com!
(The beasts and ponies live in separate universes, however they gather here in the name of knowledge!)

iitRueii

Mortal
yea im liking it,its very to different to MK but also very fun.
cant wait to get my hands on the full version
Found some propper sexy combos with batman (did a combo video on it) showing some 58%'ers and 44% with no meter and NO BATS! lol. Cant wait to have a dabble with the flash and raven!

iitRueii

Mortal
No problem. Do not be afraid to ask questions, either! That is what we are here for. =)
I actually have one already about alerts I would like for alerts not to be posted to my email as I use it to keep track of youtube things. I went into alret preferances..etc and turned it all off but it seems to still be doing it

I actually have one already about alerts I would like for alerts not to be posted to my email as I use it to keep track of youtube things. I went into alret preferances..etc and turned it all off but it seems to still be doing it
Oh, you can turn all your Alert Preferences back on, it's the "Preferences" section you should be looking at, not the "Alert Preferences".

Yup lol, I have to delete allt he alreats contasntly off my hotmail, as I only want it for my youtube.
Oh, well damn. I haven't encountered this problem before.

Hmmm.....maybe you can get those sent to your "spam" folder? I'll ask the Higher Powers of TYM about this issue.

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
Good to have u here!
Im really interested in Injustice and hope to have some content up on my channel also.

While taking a small break from the Injustice GAU IOS game on my phone.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Gotta say, I love the energy. Welcome to TYM!

I also have a YouTube. Name there is the same as my tag here. We'll be sure to promote your channel.