What's new

All Smoke's Frame Data (pre day-1 patch, obviously)

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Of note:
  • b2 is a 28-frame overhead, but only -5 on block! Extends as b23, which is a cancelable low that's -15 on block.
  • 8-frame d2
  • standing 1 is a 7-frame high
  • f1 is 10-frame high, only -2 on block, so might be a solid stagger
  • f12 is +2 on block and is cancelable!
  • f3 is an 11-frame low starter. It looks like they gave him Sub's MK11 b3. Only -5 on block
  • f32 goes low-overhead and is 0 on block!!!
  • f324 ends with an overhead that is 0 on block!!! Wtf were they talking about saying he is "high risk" lol
  • he has a string based on his d3! Unsafe, but I suppose it allows him to throw out d3 pokes a little more safely
  • His sweep (b4) is 11 frames and +2 on block!
  • His f4 is a 20-frame high but it's +8 on block! But -2 on flawless block.
  • Smoke Bomb is only -14, not as unsafe as I thought it would be.
  • Smoke Port is massively unsafe at -30! It hits low, can be used in the air, and can be canceled.
@Juggs

[Edit] I did not even notice this until @Mind Flex mentioned it, but Smoke Bomb is listed as a High... I'm sure this has to be a mistake, otherwise you can neutral crouch and it will whiff, which makes no sense for the move or its animation.

Last edited:

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
Sounds pretty crazy, but do keep in mind that a day one patch is coming. Keep those notes in mind and compare them after the patch.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Yeah, day-1 patch could change any of this.

Mind Flex

Mind Gamer. BOOSH
Some notes.

-No mid.
-Overhead 2 hit confirmable string is unsafe. Third hit is high with a huge gap. Expect to see lots of the new D2 mechanic if you throw it out. Raw single overhead IS safe.
-Smoke Bomb teleport isnt an overhead. Its a high. I wonder what happens if someone neutral ducks it.
-Low starter is 11 frames, OH is 28. Fuzzyable.
-D1 is 7 frames. Typically I hope to see 6f, but I don't know what to expect for pokes in this game yet

Overall disappointed but my hope is that his toolkit and options makes up for his frames.

Mind Flex

Mind Gamer. BOOSH
Of note:
  • b2 is a 28-frame overhead, but only -5 on block! Extends as b23, which is a cancelable low that's -15 on block.
  • 8-frame d2
  • standing 1 is a 7-frame high
  • f1 is 10-frame high, only -2 on block, so might be a solid stagger
  • f12 is +2 on block and is cancelable!
  • f3 is an 11-frame low starter. It looks like they gave him Sub's MK11 b3. Only -5 on block
  • f32 goes low-overhead and is 0 on block!!!
  • f324 ends with an overhead that is 0 on block!!! Wtf were they talking about saying he is "high risk" lol
  • he has a string based on his d3! Unsafe, but I suppose it allows him to throw out d3 pokes a little more safely
  • His sweep (b4) is 11 frames and +2 on block!
  • His f4 is a 20-frame high but it's +8 on block! But -2 on flawless block.
  • Smoke Bomb is only -14, not as unsafe as I thought it would be.
  • Smoke Port is massively unsafe at -30!
@Juggs
I guess I should have waited an extra minute. Great breakdown!

Some notes.

-No mid.
-Overhead 2 hit confirmable string is unsafe. Third hit is high with a huge gap. Expect to see lots of the new D2 mechanic if you throw it out. Raw single overhead IS safe.
-Smoke Bomb teleport isnt an overhead. Its a high. I wonder what happens if someone neutral ducks it.
-Low starter is 11 frames, OH is 28. Fuzzyable.
-D1 is 7 frames. Typically I hope to see 6f, but I don't know what to expect for pokes in this game yet

Overall disappointed but my hope is that his toolkit and options makes up for his frames.
no mid thats sick - but fits well into the beta movedata which wasnt giving out anything for free, i like it.