What's new

All my stuff.

Marvaz

come at me
And also finishes last in tournaments, just like a nice guy :DOGE:DOGE
I haven't played in a tournament since launch. Wtf you talking about. And I never have placed outside of top 5 at ANY tournament I ever went to other than evo where I placed top 32 both years i went.

The setups are cool I just don't see any "new tech" here, how's that "not being nice"?

gross

Noob
I haven't played in a tournament since launch. Wtf you talking about. And I never have placed outside of top 5 at ANY tournament I ever went to other than evo where I placed top 32 both years i went.

The setups are cool I just don't see any "new tech" here, how's that "not being nice"?
And that's why i never wanned upload videos with my combos, set ups, etc..because people like you say shits like that.

Marvaz

come at me
And that's why i never wanned upload videos with my combos, set ups, etc..because people like you say shits like that.
Que dije? Son buenas setups pero no veo nuevo tech? Por favor esplicame donde esta el nuevo tech. Los setups si estan chingones

It says setups in the op.

Dont worry gross, I loved it!

GL always had a special place in my heart, but I never got the courage to try to playing him in tournament. I know combos and setups, but I really hate his walk speed, and his back dash.

BunLantern

Long live b13 minigun
I didn't know about half of these, thanks for putting them all into 1 convenient thread dude. Much appreciated

The Great One

"I Always d1 Lif-" SHUT UP
How do you do the 223 inthe corner crossup or not crossup thing? Is it a neutral jump? Does it crossup based on timing?

If you have any anti batgirl wake up tech that would be great. Same with green arrow. :cool:
I got you bro, this may seem pretty basic, but it has worked for me.

Batgirl
For her most common wakeup "Bat-Wheel" you can either stuff it with J1 or empty jump it.
I act like I'm doing the DJT walking setup and before I get to the point where it crosses up their wakeup, I watch them choose an option. If they on instinct input their wakeup backwards they will get flying bat, so I guess let them get punished a few times for that. Some people still don't even know their inputs can be reversed on the trait lift setup so this works really well on them. Posting vids below..

J1 Stuffing

Empty Jumping

Now one more note! I like empty jump way better because you risk less chance of a trip-guard if they don't wakeup and you can easily react to Smoke Bomb if they do that.

Empty Jump Smoke Bomb Reaction

Green Arrow
Waking up with Savage Blast right? I've never played a GA before, well hardly. I would approach it how I would teleport wakeups though.

Option A (Fake the DJT Walk)

Option B (Fake the Gross Step Setup)

Option C (Fake the OFIDYAN Dash Setup)

Last edited:

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
I got you bro, this may seem pretty basic, but it has worked for me.

Batgirl
For her most common wakeup "Bat-Wheel" you can either stuff it with J1 or empty jump it.
I act like I'm doing the DJT walking setup and before I get to the point where it crosses up their wakeup, I watch them choose an option. If they on instinct input their wakeup backwards they will get flying bat, so I guess let them get punished a few times for that. Some people still don't even know their inputs can be reversed on the trait lift setup so this works really well on them. Posting vids below..

J1 Stuffing

Empty Jumping

Now one more note! I like empty jump way better because you risk less chance of a trip-guard if they don't wakeup and you can easily react to Smoke Bomb if they do that.

Empty Jump Smoke Bomb Reaction

Green Arrow
Waking up with Savage Blast right? I've never played a GA before, well hardly. I would approach it how I would teleport wakeups though.

Option A (Fake the DJT Walk)

Option B (Fake the Gross Step Setup)

Option C (Fake the OFIDYAN Dash Setup)
Nice! I didn't really know how to oki them.