What's new

All my data deleted

NoobSaibot

PSN: JP_THUNDA
Last night my cousin came over my house and we were playing for a few hours. I got a call and wwent downstairs to talk because he wanted to practice and five minutes later he was like "hey you got a problem" so when I walked upstairs it told me my data was corrupted and I had the option to reload it or delete. It wouldn't reload so I was forced to delete it and lose all my progress. Luckily I still have Good and my Kombat Pack content still unlocked. Just wondering if this has happened to anybody else.

D4G

Win At All Cost
Last night my cousin came over my house and we were playing for a few hours. I got a call and wwent downstairs to talk because he wanted to practice and five minutes later he was like "hey you got a problem" so when I walked upstairs it told me my data was corrupted and I had the option to reload it or delete. It wouldn't reload so I was forced to delete it and lose all my progress. Luckily I still have Good and my Kombat Pack content still unlocked. Just wondering if this has happened to anybody else.
Happened to me first week in. I was pissed as all hell because I had just finished story mode and just finished a nice visit from the Krypt. Luckily PSN uploads all your saved data automatically to the Cloud. I just downloaded the backup copy and only missed out on a few last story mode fights is all.

NoobSaibot

PSN: JP_THUNDA
Happened to me first week in. I was pissed as all hell because I had just finished story mode and just finished a nice visit from the Krypt. Luckily PSN uploads all your saved data automatically to the Cloud. I just downloaded the backup copy and only missed out on a few last story mode fights is all.
How do I do that?