What's new

ALL HELP IS WELCOME!!!

i'm a new gamer from ohio who joined TYM on the recommendation of quite a few people and now i'm looking to increase my skills and hopefully be able to compete in some major tournaments (look out tom brady! j/k lol) i was inspired by attending the PDP MK9 tournament and seeing all those great players made me want to make a name for myself not only as a player but also as a female. it may take a while but hopefully it will happen. i'm always open to new challengers and if there's anyone from OHIO here feel free to contact me as a few friends and i do casuals on tuesdays. i main Kitana and haven't picked up a secondary yet although i've been practicing with a few characters. any ideas, hints, tips, etc. would be greatly appreciated and anyone willing to practice hit me up.:D

Kakimori

Mortal
If you play Kitana, my first advice to you would be to find some footage of konqrr playing and imitate the shit out of him. Then, once you have an idea of how Kitana plays at high level, start to work out your own preferred strings, patterns, play style, etc. Good luck!

i was going 2 ask who some top kitana players were but so far i've only really seen konqrr playing her at a level that was tournament viable. maybe i'm just missing other people? if you guys know anyone else i'd appreciate it. thanks 4 the warm welcome. i feel like family already :D