What's new

AI/Practice Options

mattnin

Noob
Thanks TopTierHarley. Another person who could make a bad ass practice/AI guide would be @Tom Brady I was watching his stream for the first time the other day and he is a mad scientist in The Labratory. While he was beating up on my main, Kotal, I couldn't help but notice how good he is at setting up the lab. He was setting it up so fast that it was really hard to learn and understand what he was doing. I know he was looking at ice clone and setting up Kotal hitting through it. He is always talking about labbing. I hope he reads this and also considers making a guide. It would help a lot of people.

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
Also the listed frame data in this game is whack

You find whats plus or negative, set AI on block always and jump. Hit them with your string / attack and hold up, you can see who is at advantage and by who jumps first

How did the developers of this game fuck up the frame data so bad? Or they were like yeah just put it in some random numbers nobody will notice? Same tram that developed the netcode probably

mattnin

Noob
The guide hasn't been posted :( I will check out your stream tonight though. I'll definitely pay attention to how you're setting up the lab. What time?

I'll be streaming tonight around 8pm EST twitch.tv/aqueous_echo if you guys need help in practice mode I can surely help you out if you're in the viewers list. Don't be afraid to let me know you're there and then we'll go into practice. Maybe run some sets afterward and see where you are, where you're good, where you need improvements

@Iceysparkz
@mattnin