What's new

Question After the Uppercut

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
Is the uppercut sending them the wrong way for you? What follow-up are you attempting after the uppercut? If you have a vid of you messing up I can probably help better. Let me know...

Is the uppercut sending them the wrong way for you? What follow-up are you attempting after the uppercut? If you have a vid of you messing up I can probably help better. Let me know...
It's sending them the right way like it shows in tonyt's video.

I'm trying to follow up with standing 3 but its like they're too far away and I dont have time to do even a quick dash. I'll dig up my camera and record it as soon as I can.

Mr_rAXX

inFamous Member
Landing 3 after d2 is tricky. If it's a meterless combo, you can do 121 AA after d2 instead for 42% damage(about 1% less than 33 xx net but a lot easier for me personally).

If you're using meter, i also find it easier to do the d2 before b2, i.e reset, d2, 3 xx ex-bomb, b2, 3 xx net, djk, 3 xx ragdoll - 51%.

killa_solid

Friendly--foe
Is there anyway you can post a video of you doing it... that would make it easier to pin point what is going wrong.

killa_solid

Friendly--foe
The problem is that you are doing a full dash before the 3, you need to do a small dash cancelled into a 3 instead. At least that's what works for me. I can post a video if you like.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Thanx guys! Ill try both these out. :)

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk 2
Best way imo, is after you have done the reverse b+2, wait for them to reach the apex from the bounce, then do the d+2. So you only do the d+2 when they have reached max height from the b+2 bounce. what this does is create more time for you to land the 3,3~net, because they have launched higher into the air.

Hope that helps.

EDIT:

here is a prime example..

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Does anyone know if this combo is possible? :

JIP 21 net, JIP 21 EX bomb, b2, EX bomb, far bomb, 121 close bomb, net, reverse b2, uppercut, 33 net, deep jump kick, uppercut

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
yes.

i can record it if you like
Thanks that would be pretty sweet.

People have always told me that my combo was kind of a waste of meter, you can take out almost just as much damage with the one bar combo as the two bar combo. Like instead of doing EX bomb, b2, EX bomb, far bomb into reset, I should just do EX bomb into far bomb into reset. But idk I just really like the 2 bar one alot, I get it like 10/10 times I try it and I get the one bar combo like 7/10 times haha