What's new

After a lot of work I have made my first YouTube Video Game Show! Free games too!

Moco64

Noob
So, I made a youtube episode, it took me like a week to do it. I tried to make it fresh and deliver it at a rapid pace fashion. That means I don't dwell on games for more than like 2 minutes.

What do you guys think?

Here's the official description, thanks a lot in advance!

Moco.Net - Episode #1 - a Video Game show presented in a Rapid Fire format! We give out 3 free games per episode! Enjoy!

Hello everyone, after weeks of posts and videos, it all leads up to today. Finally, the Moco.net show episode #1 is out!! We present VideoGames in a rapid-fire presentation. What does that mean? Well, no videogame presentation is longer than about 1 minute and 30 seconds, and we pack about six to seven games in an episode. You don't have time to get bored!

Also, we give out three free games per episode! They are quality games as well, games like Bioshock Remastered, Grid, Age of Wonders III, and we have tons to give away!

If you like what we do, PLEASE, like, and subscribe! I am trying my hardest to give you a solid presentation on something I have a big PASSION for, which is Video Games! I also have a website, please visit it at http://moco.net , there are printable move sheets and counter sheets for Mortal Kombat X and 11, and Starcraft 2!

Thank You so much for watching, I hope I could entertain you for a few minutes.