What's new

Tech - Pyromancer Advanced Bnb's (A mix between optimal damage and consistency)

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
umm yeah it's possible? I also showed combos from 112, which can be applied to f2, b31, any grounded starter. So please, dismiss yourself
So like the majority of your combos are with her 2 u3. Which would be fine and dandy if it wasnt a high with a terrible Hitbox and enough push back that makes parts of her strings wiff after an opponent blocks after being hit with shroud. The only time you'll actually get to use her standing 2 would be after shroud or something super punishable that doesn't have a lot of pushback.

Basically 2u3 is a training mode only string. Thanks for trying though. thats really my only main issue with your video.

Some of the combos looked good and I'm glad to see she has some combos that can get to the mid 40% mark even though they are 2 bars. :/

And child don't test me.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
After shroud either go for grab or 2u1, its a true mix up. Sure, not a damaging one but the rewards are evident.

I believe this video shows us something though, Tanya needs a reliable launching string so she can better cash out shroud damage.

Also I think they went a little overboard w projectile recovery after a teleport. That shit takes years.

I think the combos are dope though, showing that some of her punishes can be quite damaging.

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
ForeverElite check out my hard knockdown setup. I love this variation in hate that their is barley anybody finding stuff for it

gibster13

A fan of fans
How did you glitch kobu jutsu and get rid of her rekkas ??

But srsly pyromancer needs buffs to get away from "kobu jutsu Tanya"

Can I ask why you waste so much time before each combo?
I usually do all of that just in case something technical happened during the end of each clip and for clarity. If I started doing a combo the second I recorded, you probably wouldn't see the starter I used