What's new

add me

REO

Undead
xbox live gt: BiohazardR30

getting tired of all these lunatics rage-crying their way all over xbox. shit is sad, really. also i'm not some kind of pro at umk3, i'd say im decent at best at the moment so dont expect some kind of challenge. im on umk3 at least every other day, so hit me up for games. it feels like the game is dead short out of good players - this needs to be proven wrong hopefully

honor mentions to scumbags of all time that ive ever played in a fighting game:

dR3ad3d 3ddy: goes nuts on the mic cause apparently all i do is play kabal even though he was using him too? da fuck

CoReCoNTax: butthurt fool who will boot you and send hate mail immediately afterwards syaing how much you suck and need to learn new "skills". an idiot simply put.

Oh No xV3GAx: "throwing all game doesnt make you good at all" LOL? learn throw defense ffs. funniest shit i ever heard

Dr LIPTON MD: sends hate mail after 1 win and runs, gotta love these kind of peasants

so many more.... but these are off the top of my head of notable fools that should be avoided and not waste any time with

S

SuGaR

No, I'm actually pretty good and play more than one character.

REO

Undead
new fool added ot the list:

Dr LIPTON MD: sends hate mail after 1 win and runs, gotta love those kind of losers

S

Shaney

SuGaR said:
Your Robo Smoke is bland and average, step yo game up nigga!
Cut him a break Sugar, he's still learning. Maybe he can take you up on that offer of lessons ;)

/Insert insane amount of Microsoft Points

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Derek, you're like mistaKM only you don't challenge everyone lol.

By the way, what is this thread? The third fucking shit list for UMK3?

REO

Undead
SuGaR said:
Your Robo Smoke is bland and average, step yo game up nigga!
how do u even know i play robot smoke?

Shaney said:
Cut him a break Sugar, he's still learning. Maybe he can take you up on that offer of lessons ;)

<3 and what shaney said

Dreamcatcher said:

lol

S

SuGaR

Shaney said:

Just making a comment, Shane. That lessons thing was a joke because of all the Halo 3 kids that do that.

BiohazardR30 said:
how do u even know i play robot smoke?

<3 and what shaney said

lol
I beat you like 10-0 the other day. But that's just Life With Derek, right?

Dreamcatcher said:

The more the better, right?

REO

Undead
SuGaR said:
Just making a comment, Shane. That lessons thing was a joke because of all the Halo 3 kids that do that.

I beat you like 10-0 the other day. But that's just Life With Derek, right?
The more the better, right?
didn't know that was you. thought your name on live would be something like "SUGAR", ggs regardless

Dreamcatcher said:
So the author of the shitlist should be on the shitlist? Lol
if losing to soemone badly gets you on the shit list, then you might as well put everyone on it after playing cd..