What's new

General/Other - Displacer Add a clone to your fatality in Displacer!

Lil Majin

Raiden Enthusiast
I swear that I love Displacer more and more because of stuff like
this:

Bug Eyes Clone:

If you teleport in front or in place before the fatality, then a clone will appear behind the opponent.

Conducting Rod Clone:

Teleport in place before the fatality and a clone will appear trying to stop Raiden from killing the opponent. Lol not really, he's just stuck in a teleport animation.

None of these require meter.....

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
I remember finding this a couple months back but I never said anything and inevitability forgot. I didn't know about the conducting rod one though, that's really fucking sick.

Lil Majin

Raiden Enthusiast
I remember finding this a couple months back but I never said anything and inevitability forgot. I didn't know about the conducting rod one though, that's really fucking sick.
Yeah same here. The first one I did and recorded months ago and never uploaded it but I just discovered the second one earlier today.

If any Displacer player streams, then I'll be expecting to see these......A LOT!

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
Yeah same here. The first one I did and recorded months ago and never uploaded it but I just discovered the second one earlier today.

If any Displacer player streams, then I'll be expecting to see these......A LOT!
Seeing someone play displacer on stream would be hype on it's own lol, add in this and hype levels would be off the charts.
I feel it's really awkward to do though, you have to do it really fast, and doing Bug Eyes is kinda difficult.