What's new

About the ending of MK11 story...

What do you think will happen at the end of mk11?

• Bad ending (with cliffhanger like MKX)

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Good ending (Earthrealm is safe, conclusion of temporal crisis)

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Neutral/generic (Have window to continue the story, but no cliffhanger)

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Another reboot (Timeline reset to mk1 tournament again)

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Armageddon (everyone dies with no cliffhanger)

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters

Derico

Banned
Revenant couple rules the NetherRealm** (Which is already literally hell so them ruling it changes nothing from Quan Chi or Shinnok ruling it)

Raiden said fuck off to people who were going to threaten or try to attack Earthrealm**

MKX didn't have a bad ending though.

Compared to MK9's ending this was tame. It's not like a realm was destroyed and literally the only characters who died were bad guys. Mileena, Baraka, Quan Chi, and Shinnok was beheaded but not killed.

Not a bad ending at all. Dark Raiden isn't 'EVIL' he's just stopped holding back. In the story trailer for MK11 Dark Raiden is working with Special Forces so he's clearly not said fuck off to all.
I know all that u said man, but for me it's not a HAPPY GOOD ending...

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
I think we will be able to choose how the ending is going to be, like letting Kronika win, or letting the Earthrealm guys win

Tbh i’ll choose Kronika if that’s the case

What i predict :
Huge convoluted fuck up, some heroes killed, Raiden doing Raiden things, Subzero and scorpion alliance broken, some revenants staying revenants.

What I want :

Clean everything, take the best and most well received characters from both timelines and go to a new tournament arc