What's new

Video/Tutorial A trick I have been testing with Bane

This seems like a really cool trick but everytime I try to dash over batman he just gets pushed along the ground. Is the timing super specific or something?

edit: nice video btw, also its raging charge not venom charge :p

vGodot

Noob
This seems like a really cool trick but everytime I try to dash over batman he just gets pushed along the ground. Is the timing super specific or something?
Its kinda specific Try hitting a bit earlier. I do it after he clenches his fist.. does that help?
Dang I knew i would get that wrong :( I went with what I thought it was my bad

SUPARNOVAX

Low tier? I was born in it, molded by it
Sorry, i haven't tested it alot been i've busy. i know if you venom up you get the super armor and it powers threw but idk ill test it tomorrow.
Yeah for sure the armor will help. If the armor isn't needed to plow mashers it's even better for a slightly safer post-venom downtime situations.

vGodot

Noob
Yeah for sure the armor will help. If the armor isn't needed to plow mashers it's even better for a slightly safer post-venom downtime situations.
Is there any specific character i should try it against? Who has the fastest chains? I was thinking flash but for silly reasons...

vGodot

Noob
If you tested the cross up working only on those characters, then my question would imply just those :pPPP
Ok here is what i found out?
It loses hard to Kryptonian Crush xD
Also, If you Dash you lose your meaty C.throw. So basically i guess use it later when you have trained you opponent ?
Just a guess or dont use it against mashers lol
But if you don't dash and do a raw c.throw you get it meaty ^^
Also just tested without a dash and a raw throw it will catch someone jumping :confused:
His meaty loses to Deathstrokes's Sword Flip and Sword spin sadly.
I'll test the rest of the cast later today