What's new

General/Other A SMALL BUFF SEGESTION (do you guys agree)

so any bane worth his salt should know by know that level 2/3 venom can potentally be suicide when not used to end a round before the debuff hits. its pretty much a the point where im more afraid and worried about my trait than the enemy is lol that being said i try 2 do what i call `venom confirms`which basically means starting a combo and use x amount of venom once you confirm it to maximize the damage. however the problem lies in the fact the the venom button takes priority during strings causing the combo to drop. although venom confirms are possible they have to be inputted at the pause in your combo and even then you only have time to input 1 or 2 venom in between strings. this is bad because the damage potential would be better based on the players ability to confirm venom as early in the combo as possible by simultanesly inputtingvenom and the string rather than doing a string then venom which makes it scale worst...do you guys feel that the trait should be passive and not effect inputs?or does this not bother you im curious of how you feel about this...

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
so any bane worth his salt should know by know that level 2/3 venom can potentally be suicide when not used to end a round before the debuff hits. its pretty much a the point where im more afraid and worried about my trait than the enemy is lol that being said i try 2 do what i call `venom confirms`which basically means starting a combo and use x amount of venom once you confirm it to maximize the damage. however the problem lies in the fact the the venom button takes priority during strings causing the combo to drop. although venom confirms are possible they have to be inputted at the pause in your combo and even then you only have time to input 1 or 2 venom in between strings. this is bad because the damage potential would be better based on the players ability to confirm venom as early in the combo as possible by simultanesly inputtingvenom and the string rather than doing a string then venom which makes it scale worst...do you guys feel that the trait should be passive and not effect inputs?or does this not bother you im curious of how you feel about this...
0 frames of start-up and ending, capable of use mid-attack. As in you should never be dropping a combo using a move that literally doesn't even take up a single frame of animation unless you wouldn't land the combo in the first place. Also, I believe I'm worth my salt (what little salt it is) and I use level 2 quite often for the sake of its damage output and the not-totally-balls damage reduction.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Or how about you read the other threads before making a useless one.