What's new

A sincere apology to the community (i'm honestly sorry)

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
After going through a lot of red tape, manage to get my hands on the passport, the visa authorization to get into the U.S and after i pre-reg for MK9, i got beaten by a plane ticket that costs over 2 thousand dollars, this was unexpected unfortunately.

And after i see my own father, my mother and the sponsor bleeding even money reserves to get me there, just to play MK9 without even knowing how many will be on the pool, and who will care to reg at the door for a game U.S in particular doesn't care much anymore, i had to backdown, i couldn't do this to them. It was just way too much and in the end, it would cost a lot to them sacrificing all that even if they were really willing to, what would it be like? maybe they had other plans and this trip was interfering with it.

I Love them, and even more for this kind of gesture they did, but i'm still a human being and i couldn't let them put all that money they saved the entire year for my trip of 3 days.

So i would like to apologise sincerily to the TYM community, i was really looking forward to meet you guys, unfortunately the time as not come yet, Sorry James, REO, CDJr,M2Dave, MITDJT, Maxter, PL, Tom, Storms, MikeMetroid, Pig, SonicFox Everyone who wrote down on my profile, and everyone on TYM that is going.

I also want to honestly thank and apologise Zachary Katterman and Eric Small, who were behind me, and were kindly and humble enough to writte down an invitation letter to the embassy of the U.S in Angola, they got it and i manage to be allowed to be in US

I would like to apologise everyone what would be waiting for me to challenge my Skarlet, i'm deeply and honestly sorry, but the time hasn't come yet, not like this.

To the Skarlet Community, unfortunaly my playstyle will have to wait, so can't rep you guys on a proper tournament yet.

But a positive thing came from all this, i learned exactly what i should to do come to the U.S on future events or by my own, so its a matchup learned, which the way to beat it is by saving, booking early and have a reason to be in U.S.

To do all that to be defeated by a plane ticket 8-2 matchup is sad, but definitely i'm 100% sure i had to backdown on this.

See you guys on the next year, when i come for the one way trip (school matters)

Note: Ary "Solid"Dias is comming first in january, don't go easy on him.

Peace, and i love you my friends.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
damn, i did't know you were coming to the US. that is awesome...well it WAS awesome but I totally understand your situation. One day man...one day.

PainForge

Kombatant
Sorry to hear that Eddy. I'm still getting to know most of you guys on here, but I've seen your videos Eddy and you play a mean Skarlet for sure. There are some Chilean players on the forum that I would also like to see partake in U.S. tournaments as well. But I'm sure it's just not feasible at times...