What's new

A Question about Ultimate Mortal KOmbat 3´s Revisions

I got a question, i have UMK3 arcade but the revision 1.1 and my friend Humberto have the 1.0 revision, and hanzo have the revision 1.2, and we always play in the three arcades, but when we play i see that everything it´s the same...what´s the different with each other? thanks :)

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Mostly it's all CPU related fixes, free game fixes, etc. There's no actual vs gameplay fixes. Some people say that Human Smoke's combo break infinite is easier in 1.0, but I don't think so.

ded

Elder God
invisible spear sometimes, harder ai, the opps fly higher after popup combos (not allowing more juggles but is huger), faster teleport uppercuts for sektor and rsmoke, shao kahn lost treasures icon glitches

thats for 1.0 btw

Enigma said:
Also, Scorpion and Human Smoke don't complete their phrases when using the harpoon in 1.0.
You forgot to mention that they also don't complete their phrase in rev 1.1 and 1.2.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
They fixed that XBLA, it still is 1.2 though. The reason why they don't finish it is because the blood drop sound happens on the "all forward blood mass" that happens during Kitana's fan throw, Stryker's gun, the Harpoon, Kung Lao's hat, etc. I'm so glad they took out the constant blood dropping noise.

Shock said:
They fixed that XBLA, it still is 1.2 though. The reason why they don't finish it is because the blood drop sound happens on the "all forward blood mass" that happens during Kitana's fan throw, Stryker's gun, the Harpoon, Kung Lao's hat, etc. I'm so glad they took out the constant blood dropping noise.
thanks to everybody for help me :)... shock: If i disable the blood can i hear the phrase?, i mean using my cmos (in the umk3´s board) like this screenshot taken from mame...

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b377/Weltyron/CmosUMK3.jpg