What's new

A potential list of the hitbox changes with the latest patch?

R00KI30FTH3Y3AR

(S)teel (V)alley (K)ombat
I'm wondering after doing some searching if there exists a thread where the changes that players have observed about the changes in character's hitboxes have been listed. If not, then perhaps we could start listing them here, if the mods don't just make a sticky thread for it.

Discuss:

One thing of Jax's I thought needed patching more than anything else was the uselessly small hitbox on his air gotcha. Has that been changed?

funkdoc

Kombatant
Improving Jax's AA grab would only be worthwhile if they ever nerfed his jab hitboxes, and frankly they shouldn't.

Notice how Sheeva's was improved because she actually needs the AA!

Jax really does need it though. He needs to be able to grab people who jump out of ground pounds. Jabs will lose to anything that isn't empty.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Jax really does need it though. He needs to be able to grab people who jump out of ground pounds. Jabs will lose to anything that isn't empty.
Jax has one of the better AA jabs in the game though, so he doesnt need a better AA grab.

At least the jabs can lead to ground pound setups where the throw doesnt.

Is the AA grab useless then? I really don't see when it would be preferable. The shape is so inconsistent that I've eaten full combos after successfully predicting a jump more times than I care to count.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
AA grab is a more reliable crossup defense.

Sheeva's works the same way in those regards.