What's new

A new type of fighter (risky type of fighter)

Xerclipse

"I saw you staring"
What I would have always wanted to play as or see is a fighter with moves that can back fire at him.

For example when he does a move that will cause 20% damage it will pay off alot when its landed correctly, but when he misses, he will be stunned or frozen for the opponent to combo off of him. Plus when the opponent blocks it, the 20% will back fire at him. There should also be moves that will drain the health. Obviously noobs should not even abuse those moves.

And I would love to see some advanced players take the challenge and use him/her. What would you think?

Xerclipse

"I saw you staring"
Let me introduce you to scorpion..
well he doesn't have any moves that will deflect back at him and will take his health away. Sure opponents will block his teleports, his spear, or dodge his other moves to punish. But you know how in the classics subzero would be frozen after his second ice, picture it like that but it has to be triggered when the opponent dodges or blocks the standard move.

Xerclipse

"I saw you staring"
What I would have always wanted to play as or see is a fighter with moves that can back fire at him.

For example when he does a move that will cause 20% damage it will pay off alot when its landed correctly, but when he misses, he will be stunned or frozen for the opponent to combo off of him. Plus when the opponent blocks it, the 20% will back fire at him. There should also be moves that will drain the health. Obviously noobs should not even abuse those moves.

And I would love to see some advanced players take the challenge and use him/her. What would you think?
picture the classic subzero freezing his opponent twice.

Vagrant

Noob
it has to be triggered when the opponent dodges or blocks the standard move.
After his vortex if scorpion choses the correct 50 50 he gets a free combo, if he choses incorrectly and the opponent blocks it he gets full combo punished..

lex luthor without suit. inject too much kryptonite steroids, and you get both cancer and small b*lls

but seriously, i thought maybe bane's gimmick would be a venom pump that can be used several times, something like first injection you get a damage boost, second you take less damage, 3rd you move quicker but it would drain health

AssassiN

Noob
well he doesn't have any moves that will deflect back at him and will take his health away. Sure opponents will block his teleports, his spear, or dodge his other moves to punish. But you know how in the classics subzero would be frozen after his second ice, picture it like that but it has to be triggered when the opponent dodges or blocks the standard move.
You're not really getting it.
Scorpion has an overhead and a low that leads to a combo into the same situation again, in other words a vortex.
If the opponent guesses correct and blocks the low/overhead it will lead to a full combo punish.

His overhead is B2 and low is F4 + spear, his low can be made safe by canceling into takedown.

Xerclipse

"I saw you staring"
After his vortex if scorpion choses the correct 50 50 he gets a free combo, if he choses incorrectly and the opponent blocks it he gets full combo punished..
you gotta point but those don't take away scorpion's health directly but only give the opponent a free punish combo. and that move really pisses off people from the times i've done it to people

187x

Noob
i don't get this thread. You want to play a risky character? play that shitty ass character called scorpion and see how far you get

you gotta point but those don't take away scorpion's health directly but only give the opponent a free punish combo. and that move really pisses off people from the times i've done it to people
So you want something like skarlet's blood ball? Shit load of damage and chip but can't be used if you have low health?