What's new

A New Character

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
Salve.

Could you please suggest a new character for me to play as or possibly main?

Criteria: Character must be considered S-Tier or high A-Tier

Things to think about:
-My main is Noob Saibot
-My secondaries are Ermac and Scorpion

Greatly appreciated!

NKZero

Warrior
The only thing they have in common is that they are all 'ninjas'. If you were to look for a ninja who's considered one of the top then it would have to be Smoke. Another possibility is Rain who hasn't been explored to the fullest yet. I think he's really good....

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
Kenshi or smoke would be good choices, provided you like to have another zoning/counter zoning character.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
My man Jax.

But honestly, I think you'd like Kenshi or Smoke the most in terms of play style.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Translating from Noob/Ermac to Kenshi will probably feel the best. But don't just think that Kenshi is a better version of either of those characters; I can tell you for sure that Ermac's up close game is better than Kenshi - leaving him a more all around character. Armor on the other hand is pretty boss.

Grolarbears

Dojo Trainee
Kenshi or Smoke do seem natural, but as a fellow Noob player, I would suggest Kitana or Liu Kang. No particular reason, I just like them. haha.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
I was going to say Kenshi, but everyone beat me to it. Kenshi is a zoner like Noob, is A tier, can rushdown if you're outzoned, and happens to be Ermac's pupil later on in life.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Baraka is bottom 5 lol. Dont let me stop you from using him, but by god dont think you are going to have an easy timeXD.

HD Smoke

Noob
Baraka is bottom 5 lol. Dont let me stop you from using him, but by god dont think you are going to have an easy timeXD.
Yeah he probably is bottom five but catching people with the knee reset is so awesome lol. I still have a lot to learn with him but im willing to get my ass kicked to improve with him just because i like him as a character. I agree its not a easy time