What's new

A moment of reflection...

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I was thinking about this today.

If you were to name 5 of the most accomplished players currently, IN NO ORDER!!! who would you decorate?

Here is my list:

Reo
Tom Brady
16 Bit
Maxter
Cd Jr

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I don't understand how anyone can leave out PL in "most accomplished". You can argue that he's not the best right now but he could be the 2x world champion and go 0-2 everywhere else and he's still more accomplished than anyone else.

I don't see how Brady or 16bit could beat Pig here either... despite not winning any big majors he's been the only 100% consistent top 8 placer over the past year, with a 5-2 record of making top 3.

I also want to shoutout the dark horse Wonderchef here. he's the only person in the community to get the same top 8 placement at the same tournament in two years, while missing every other top 8. that's a pretty good accomplishment.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I don't understand how anyone can leave out PL in "most accomplished". You can argue that he's not the best right now but he could be the 2x world champion and go 0-2 everywhere else and he's still more accomplished than anyone else.

I don't see how Brady or 16bit could beat Pig here either... despite not winning any big majors he's been the only 100% consistent top 8 placer over the past year, with a 5-2 record of making top 3.
Except at SCR. ONNNNN BLLLASSSTTT.

But seriously though lists are dumb.