What's new

A little help please?

Nine

Noob
Sorry this is probably the wrong place to ask this, but I'm not really sure where to go.

When I try to play MK9 I get the message "Connecting to lobby" and it just sits there and does nothing. I can play other games online just fine.

I really want to play, but my hours at work make it very hard to play people in person, so I'm stuck with online. Anyone know what's going wrong and how to fix it?

Eight

I am the salt
You probably don't have a kombat kode. You need one to play online. They cost 15 bucks I think.

Also, you must be my descendant.

Nine

Noob
Ha! Indeed. My gamer tag used to be Stricnine, but everyone either called me Stric or Nine. So I just started using Nine.

I do have the Kombat code. Put it in already and nothing happens. I've heard of this happening, but no one ever seems to have an answer. Maybe it just works itself out? I'll try again today even though it hasn't worked the last five times I've tried...

Edit: I just did a forum search and it appears that the game is incompatible with my router?! SO I have to play wireless (ugh) or connect directly to the modem. Other people in the house use the internet so I'm stuck with wireless if I want to play. I'll just wait for 3rd Strike online to come out I guess lol