What's new

Question - Quan Chi A good secondary for Quan mains like myself?

JRosa21

Noob
Hey guys, I know we are in the infancy stages of MK X but I can already tell Quan is going to be a zone first ask questions later kind of character, so I pose this question to all of you--which characters do you feel would be an adequate secondary to have in the back pocket for those "I really can't do anything about this" matchups. I'm soul searching for a second, but definitely in there with Quan (hopefully I can do some good things tonight at the break). Let me know what you guys think.

Dwarfmp

Enthusiast
Shinnok - Necromancer. Right? Perfect team. Not that I've played the game, but I read about Necromancer being a good zoner.

JRosa21

Noob
Shinnok - Necromancer. Right? Perfect team. Not that I've played the game, but I read about Necromancer being a good zoner.
Well yeah that's my point, I feel we should all have a character who plays differently just in case we run into a character we can't out zone or get in on. I was thinking either Kung Lao, or Scorpion (but that vortex stuff might get patched already I'm hearing -_- )