What's new

A Global List of Local Offline Fighting Game Tournaments

If you are looking to get involved in the FGC then look no further than locally to get started. Below is an insane list of over 500 locals around the world. This insane collaboration was started and put together by @UltraDavid With a ton of input from the entirety of the FGC it feels like.

Mortal Kombat 1 has 110 Locals on the List. Below are some notable ones!

MADHouse weekly in Bay Area California by Bay Area MADHouse
HDGG Bi-Weekly in Tampa Florida by HDGamingGroup
Mile High Burst twice monthly in Denver Colorado by MileHighBurst
Reboot weekly and monthly in Macon Goergia by reboot_gaming
Boise Tea Party monthly in Boise Idaho by BoiseFgc
FGC Meetups twice monthly in Chicago by LowKickEsports
Late Night Special Moves weekly in Baton Rouge Louisiana by LAFGCTV
FGC @ Xanadu monthly in Laurel Maryland by XanaduGames
Friday Night Fights weekly in Boston Massachusetts by TravelingCtrlr
Neutral Ground weekly in Detroit Michigan NeutralGroundMI
MKNJ weekly and monthly in North Bergen New Jersey by DarthArma
Tournament of Thrones monthly in Raleigh North Carolina by OakCityEsports
River City Reversal monthly in San Antonio Texas by SanAntonioFGC
The Cave FGC monthly in DMV Virginia by TheCaveFairfax
and many many more!

Have one to add to the list? Drop it below or add it to the original discussion on X below

If you live near one check it out!

Last edited:

Comments

Juicy in Orlando doesn't seem to do MK anymore. I was planning on starting to attend but it seems like they stopped having it after a while. I assume due to low numbers, not sure.
Thank you, removed from the OP. Shame cause they still host MK at the big ones. There were quite a few in the area it looked like through.

TorontoTopTiers is the one for the Greater Toronto Area, but they also haven't properly done Mortal Kombat for some time. Mortal Kombat (2011) was big with them, but then the franchise kind of died off.

If anyone is interested in most other fighters though, they should be represented there.

Yeah lmk what else no longer runs MK, trying to keep this up to date as much as I can. Btw I go to the Game Realms local every other Friday night in Burbank CA whenever I'm not traveling!